www.hotmail.com Login or MSN Hotmail Sign in can be done through Microsoft outlook.com or Microsoft live.com to access Hotmail email account. This guide will show you how to Hotmail sign in on your device ? With so many webmail options available today, it is hard to decide which one best satisfies your needs and provides a reliable and secure experience. Outlook.com, Live, and MSN email accounts are powered by Outlook.com. If you are not a Windows Live Hotmail or Outlook user, here are some useful facts that may add some food for thought about this mail service. Outlook and Hotmail are now upgraded with several functions and features with some stunning modern outlay. One can be benefited with compound features such as task functions, contact organization and web mail facilities provided in new Hotmail inbox. Eye-catching look and much more accessibility provided more its users across the world.
www.hotmail.com Login Guide [New Trick]
How to login Hotmail? Today I am going to show you how to login to Hotmail account on Desktop and Mobile. If you have a Hotmail account but you don’t know how to sign in Hotmail, this post helps you login Hotmail easy way with pictures. If you don’t have Hotmail account the first sign up hotmail account.The essential steps to hotmail login were very simple those days.
- Go to https://login.live.com or www.hotmail.com or https://outlook.com.
- Click “sign in” button and start the process.
- The login page only requires username and password to https://login.live.com.
There would be a checkbox provided which says “Keep me signed in”, by checking in that box, the user can directly log in without giving username and password every time. It was constant for the only single user system.
The steps provided above always helped users to log into their own Hotmail accounts. The process was very simple and the choice of the password as well along with that incorrect usage of computer users open ways for hackers and breach in security of email accounts. Keeping all the situation and security in mind Microsoft has introduced abundant features which will make a logging in to account more secure and safe. Microsoft gives a reassurance for the privacy and security of your account from hackers to get it hacked.
Hotmail Free Account:
There are numerous of features which are added in collaboration of Hotmail and outlook, Let us have a quick look at the same.
- The new metro based interface design of outlook can be enjoyed by users of Hotmail as well.
- Unlimited storage including a new calendar and contact management facilities are been added.
- Microsoft provides a variety of services which is also easy to assimilate with Hotmail account, service like Offline Online, One Drive, Skype and many more. This is most known and attractive features liked by most of Hotmail account users.
- The security levels have been augmented, which ensures that users have a safe and sound experience of email, where one can log in to their phones as well, keeping it away from the hackers.
- As a part of inbox services like Skype, offline and online can be enjoyed, but surprisingly many other features which are provided by Microsoft available in the hotmail Login page itself.
www.hotmail.com Sign Up
Hotmail Login is free email service. If you follow this complete steps then, you can sign in www.Hotmail.com easy and sign up and create a Hotmail to access free service. The users who have not opened their Hotmail account for a longer time, in order to log in now users need to visit the new hotmail.com domain. Step wise details are provided below.
- Open a browser and type : https://signup.live.com
- The pages which will pop-up is a login panel for all Microsoft services. The user can make a start by keying a valid and full email address.
- Coming up page will ask for password information.
- After completion of this process, you will take to your Hotmail inbox with a new look and fresh feel.
Hotmail Free Account:
Any users who are looking to create a new account with Hotmail, they will be provided with a new link to create a new account. Microsoft has designed the same and common platform for account creation for all the Microsoft services. All one has to do is choosing a unique username and password, but with regards to the security, there would be some guidelines provided for password creation, just follow the same. Some personal details Microsoft would be required that is a name, alternate email address, country of residence and registered a phone number. This is only for the process of verification and identification of login, once you have logged out the account.
How to sign into Hotmail on Different Devices
Signing in to Hotmail account on your PCs:
- Launch your web browser and login: Firstly, you need to launch your Windows or Mac web browser. Once you have successfully done so, go to the Hotmail login in english: https://login.live.com/
- The page will prompt you for a valid email address, the one which you used to create an account.
- Once it is filled click on next option.
- You will be taken to a page which asks for a password, enter the password which was given with the email address.
- The next page is Microsoft account; you need to select the inbox option to check your email.
Steps to sign in on to Hotmail account in Android
- From Google play store app, check out for outlook app. Download and install the application on your Android Device.
- Once the app is downloaded, there will be two options available as open or uninstall. Click on open and you will find the option for additional account which you can find on the screen.
- You need to provide the required details like email address and password and click on sign in option which will open to get an access to a Hotmail account.
How to sign in Hotmail account in on IOS
- You need to visit Apple Store where you can select for outlook app and get that installed on your ios.
- After the app is downloaded, locate for settings option, and then check on mail option with regards to the Accounts option.
- An option like Add account is will list tap on it.
- Select for Outlook.com which is found in the “add account” option, you will be taken to Microsoft login page on the screen.
- Enter the email address and password which will help to sign up for the outlook account.
Following the above methods you can sign-up to Hotmail account is one go and that hassle free.
How to Reset a Lost www.hotmail.com Password
How to Reset a Lost email Password, once known as Hotmail and then was rebranded as Windows Live Hotmail, is one of the most popular email services in the world. As we all know, Hotmail was replaced by Outlook.com in 2013. Nonetheless, if you are still using an email address which ends with @hotmail.com, you will be able to use it on Outlook.com. This is a topic of interest for all those people who have forgotten their password or wish to reset their password.
More often than not, when you try to access your Hotmail account, you realize that you can’t seem to recall your password, no matter how hard you try. And, that must feel really annoying (especially if this happens during work), doesn’t it?
Before we proceed, you must be aware that in the process of recovering your account, you may be asked a few security questions to prove your identity. No need to panic – these are the same questions that you selected as your “security questions” when you set up the account. Also, before you decide to reset the password, ensure that your CAPS LOCK isn’t on where it shouldn’t be.
Let’s see how we can retrieve the Password to our mail account and get back to using our email now, shall we?
Simple Tips to Secure Your Hotmail Email Account
At one point of time, many users were facing security issues with their Hotmail account. Some of the common security concerns were in filter email account and the accounts getting easily hacked. Due to the occurrence of such kind of issues Microsoft took a decision to revamp the security aspects for all the Hotmail users. Some of the added features include adding phone numbers and recovery email. The good part of adding these features were these phone numbers and email ids need to be verified by the users adding them. Also through this one can recover their Hotmail account easily by retrieving passwords and getting access.
There might be instances when a user forgets his/her Hotmail passwords. Here Microsoft has given different ways to retrieve the same. Check out the below- mentioned ways –
How to set up two-step verification on your www.hotmail.com
- Step 1 – Visit the login panel, click on the link www.hotmail.com.
- Step 2 – It will redirect you to the page where the user gets options for further verification
– Alternate email address
- Text message to the registered mobile number
- Step 3 – User needs to choose any of the options and complete the verification process.
- Step 4 -Microsoft gives access to create a new password for the user’s hotmail account.
Method 2 – Security Questions
- Step 1 – Set up any two security questions and save the answers respectively.
- Step 2 – Answer these questions at the time of retrieving the passwords.
Method 3 – Two Step Verification
This is one of the most trusted safety features provided by Microsoft to its Hotmail users. The one who is using this process will get an advantage of getting an access code to the registered phone number or email id.
The process is as follows –
- Visit the account security setting page
- Activate the two-step verification process
- Register a phone number; Microsoft will send a code to validate the respective account.
- Or Register an alternate email address. Here as well Microsoft will send a code to validate the respective account.
- Update the account with the verification code.
Microsoft will secure the account with two-step verification and secure the login.
Note – User can select both the options of adding a registered phone number and email id for two-step verification.
With this feature the user will receive alert when login is being done from any other device or any new login is being attempted.
Method 4 – Access Code Login –
The most innovative and loved feature of Microsoft by its Hotmail users. In this method there is no need for the user to remember the password anymore. But it does not affect the security feature of one’s account and it stays intact.
Steps to do access code hotmail login –
- Download the app from the smart-phone
- Log in with your Hotmail email credentials
- Microsoft will send a code every time the user tries to access the account
Note – The code can be synced with phone and computer to get Hotmail Email login access.
How to Recover a Lost Hotmail Password in Outlook.com?
- First, you need to open your hotmail login screen. : https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx
- Now, enter your email address in the space provided on the screen and hit on the Next
- In the next page, you will be prompted to enter your password, but since you have forgotten it, click on the link (below the “keep me signed in the checkbox) ”I forgot my password,”
- You will now be redirected to a page that will ask “Why can’t you sign in?” Select the option “I forgot my password”
- Then, enter the Email Address of the account you want to recover the password for in the space provided and enter the CAPTCHA) to ensure that you are a human and not a robot). Click Next.
- At the time when you set up the email, you must have provided alternative contact details when Hotmail asked you to set a two-step verification for the security of your account. You can choose any of those options (alternate email or phone number) to get a Code from Microsoft. Once you receive the code, enter it in the box that you see on your screen. Click Next.
- In case, it didn’t register any alternate Email Address or contact number or don’t remember/use those details anymore, select I do not have any of these and click Next.
- Next, follow the steps that are shown to access an online account recovery form and fill as many details as you can, for example, other passwords you have used for the account you are trying to recover, have you ever purchased anything from Microsoft using this account before? Etc
- Now, enter an email address that you have access to current and wait to get a code. Once you get it, enter the code on your screen and click Verify to go to the set new password
- Now, enter the new password and click Next. This will bring you back to the sign-in screen. Enter your email and new password to get access to your inbox.
After you have regained access to your mail account, make sure that you visit the Security option and recheck your security settings by clicking on Update Security Information. Congrats! You are now all set to use your account once again.
How to access my e-mails using www.hotmail.com
Hotmail has its existences when web-based email services were an innovation somewhere at early 90’s. Many users are still using Hotmail for years now, as it was purchased by Microsoft soon and was made a part of MSN platform from where existing and new users can access email account. Later part Microsoft decided to participate with various email services that it owned, and then live domain came into existence. Outlook domain was launched a few years back, unrestricted from desktop-based email services that were represented in windows. In today’s date, Outlook and Hotmail are two modern web-based email services.
The time when Hotmail was started, it brought up the concept of free email facility based on the https://account.live.com/acsr. Users experienced the freedom for creating an account and access their account from any system in this world, the thing has system should have an internet connection. Outlook.com and www.hotmail.com together are many more subscribers in today’s modern world.
Hotmail/ Outlook Customer Care Phone Number
The United Kingdom – www.hotmail.co.uk
The phone number of Hotmail Login customer care number:
Call +44 (0)344 800 2400
Australia – www.Hotmail.com.au
Call 1 800 197 503
The United States
The phone number of Outlook customer care
The phone number of the technical support team
Call (866) 833-7088
The phone number of Microsoft direct for Business Enquiry
Canada – www.hotmail.ca
The phone number of technical support.
Call (800) 876-8533
If you have any doubts regarding Hotmail Login process Kindly contact us through Comment section.